GLOBUS 2019: Quebec Winter Carnival with Toronto (CIE)
9 days from Montreal to Toronto
On this exciting Canada winter vacation, join the fun and festive atmosphere at the world's largest winter carnival in Quebec City. Your Quebec Winter Carnival tour begins in Montreal, ends in Toronto, and includes overnights in Quebec City and Ottawa, Canada's capital. In addition to sightseeing in Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, and Toronto, Globus has included many fun and unique experiences on this Quebec Winter Carnival tour. Learn about Quebec's history over dinner at a traditional Sugar Shack, where you'll enjoy musical entertainment and a horse-drawn sleigh ride. Visit North America's only Ice Hotel, where you'll learn how it was built and enjoy a cocktail served in one of the hotel's famous homemade ice glasses. During your free time at your included admission to Quebec's winter carnival, admire the snow sculptures at the international competition; enjoy the night parades; participate in numerous winter activities, such as ice skating or snow slides; and soak up the enchanting and joyous atmosphere that can only be enjoyed at Quebec's winter carnival.This Quebec Winter Carnival tour also includes train rides from Montreal to Quebec City and from Montreal to Toronto, Canada's largest city. Free time in Ottawa and Toronto gives you the opportunity to browse the shops, visit some of the museums, and savor local Canadian specialties like Beaver Tail, a famous Canadian pastry. This year, add some fun to your winter by joining Globus on this fabulous tour to Quebec's winter carnival. It's a vacation of a lifetime!
Call 1 (800) 658-0869 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14250761
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2019
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Montreal||Welcome to Montreal! At 6 pm, meet your traveling companions for a welcome drink. Your Tour Director will prepare you for your upcoming winter adventure!|
|Day 2||Quebec City||Enjoy a morning orientation tour of Montreal with a Local Guide. Next, board VIA RAIL and travel through the countryside to Quebec City, home to the world's largest winter carnival. Founded in 1894, the carnival attracts thousands of visitors each year. This evening, learn more about Quebec and its rich history over dinner at a traditional [LF] SUGAR SHACK, complete with musical entertainment and a horse-drawn SLEIGH RIDE. (B,D)|
|Day 3||Quebec City||This morning, enjoy an included guided tour of Canada's only walled city with a Local Guide. Afterward, visit North America's only ICE HOTEL, Hotel de Glace. Take a tour to learn how the hotel was built and is maintained. There's also time to admire the beautiful ice sculptures and sip on a [LF] COCKTAIL served in one of the hotel's famous homemade ice glasses. The remainder of the day is at leisure. You may wish to participate in winter activities such as ice skating, snowshoeing, dogsledding, and more. Your Tour Director will have suggestions for additional sightseeing, shopping, and dining. (B)|
|Day 4||Quebec City||Spend a full day on your own to explore more of QUEBEC'S WINTER CARNIVAL. Your entrance fee gives you access to all events, which includes the International Snow Sculpture Competition, night parades, snow slides, shows, snow baths, the ice palace, and numerous winter activities. You may even have the chance to meet the Carnival's famous mascot, Bonhomme. (B)NOTE: Quebec's Winter Carnival activities vary from year to year. Your Tour Director will be able to confirm all activities that are available while you are in Quebec.|
|Day 5||Ottawa||Travel to Canada's capital city of Ottawa. Upon arrival, sightseeing includes the Canadian Mint, the residences of the Governor General and Prime Minister, Parliament Hill, and the Rideau Canal. You'll also stop at the city's bustling Byward Market, where you may wish to try a Canadian specialty like poutine, french fries with fresh cheese curds and gravy; or a Beaver Tail, a pastry stretched out to the shape of a beaver tail with toppings added. This evening is at leisure to explore more of this vibrant city. (B)|
|Day 6||Montreal||There's time this morning to explore more of Ottawa. You may wish to spend time at the National Gallery of Canada, shop for a favorite souvenir, or lace up a pair of skates and ice skate on the famous Rideau Canal (weather permitting). Return to Montreal this afternoon. Tonight, celebrate your winter adventure with a festive farewell dinner. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Toronto||This morning, board VIA RAIL and travel to Canada's largest city, Toronto. The evening is free to explore. (B)|
|Day 8||Toronto||Enjoy a city tour, taking in some of Toronto's famous sights. During your free time, why not visit Eaton Centre, with more than 300 stores for world-class shopping; spend time at the Hockey Hall of Fame; or admire spectacular views from atop CN Tower. (B)|
|Day 9||Toronto||The tour ends this morning after breakfast with guests departing on individual schedules. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement: $815Triple Room Reduction per person: $150Extra nights per person in Montreal:2019: in single room $229; in twin room $138; in triple room $1172020: in single room $237; in twin room $142; in triple room $119Extra Nights per person in Toronto: 2019: in single room $331; in twin room $190; in triple room $1492020: in single room $343; in twin room $197; in triple room $1552020 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in September 2019.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).