GLOBUS 2020: America's Canyonlands Escape (K8A)
7 days from Las Vegas to Las Vegas
Forget the crowds and high prices of the busy season. Now is your time to explore in America's Canyonlands! On this Canyonlands escorted vacation, you'll enjoy a night in fabulous Las Vegas, before embarking on an adventure through Bryce National Park, Zion National Park, Arches National Park, Dead Horse Point State Park, Monument Valley, and Grand Canyon National Park. See some of the West's most iconic national parks on this guided tour of Nevada, Utah, and Arizona. Witness ever changing landscapes and spectacular scenery, and hear legendary stories of Native Americans, early explorers, ranchers and cowboys, and brave frontiersmen. No words can describe the feeling of traveling through the sacred sites of the Navajo Nation and Monument Valley with a local guide. See the world-famous red buttes, mesas, and incredible blue skies made famous in acclaimed Director, John Ford's movies such as She Wore a Yellow Ribbon and Stagecoach. Continue your Canyonlands adventure with a visit to breathtaking Bryce Canyon National Park. See the spectacular natural amphitheaters of Bryce Canyon National Park with brilliant red, orange, and white sandstone formations called hoodoos. Visit Utah's oldest and most visit national park, Zion National Park, to see the towering rock monoliths and eroded canyon walls cut by the Virgin River, and explore amazing Arches National Park. Stand at the edge of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World-Grand Canyon National Park. Enjoy sightseeing and free time to take in the majestic landscape with time to wander along its rim. Toast your adventure with a farewell dinner to conclude your guided tour of America's stunning southwestern national parks.
Call 1 (800) 658-0869 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14472478
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2019
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Las Vegas||Welcome to lively Las Vegas! At 6 pm, meet your traveling companions for a welcome drink. Your Tour Director will prepare you for your upcoming adventure.|
|Day 2||Bryce Canyon National Park||This morning, leave 'Sin City' behind and travel northeast into Utah to visit ZION NATIONAL PARK, the state's biggest and oldest national park. Explore Zion's deep red canyon walls and its oasis that relies on the historic Virgin River-a tributary of the Colorado River running through the park. Next, continue to BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK, where wind, water, and time have shaped the sandstone cliffs into magical and curious goblins, towers, and fins. (B,D)|
|Day 3||Moab||Today, continue north and travel further into Utah's Colorado Plateau. Arrive at the town of Moab, an outdoor adventure mecca and the location of geological drama of impressive degrees. Tonight, why not enjoy dinner at one of Moab's restaurants or visit the shops on Main Street? (B)|
|Day 4||Moab||After breakfast, visit ARCHES NATIONAL PARK, carved by wind to create more than 2,000 natural sandstone arches. Later, visit DEAD HORSE POINT STATE PARK, known for the wild mustangs that roamed the area before the turn of the 19th century only to be round-up by cowboys and corralled in the nature-made promontory. Enjoy dramatic scenery as an ever-changing landscape unfolds. This evening is free to enjoy Moab on your own. (B)|
|Day 5||Grand Canyon National Park||After breakfast, travel south for a special visit to MONUMENT VALLEY NAVAJO TRIBAL PARK, where isolated red buttes surrounded by vast desert bring the American West alive. Join a local Navajo guide for a comfortable 4-WHEEL-DRIVE tour to explore Monument Valley's backcountry. Then, visit Goulding's Lodge for lunch and enjoy authentic Navajo fry bread. Spend some free time exploring Goulding's Trading Post Museum, offering a glimpse into the bygone era of the Old West, the valley's western movie locales, and the area's rich history and culture. Next continue to GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World drawing more than 5 million visitors a year. After an orientation tour of Grand Canyon Village, arrive at your hotel for a 2-night stay. Be sure to view the canyon's awe-inspiring sunset, followed by Mother Nature's own light show of the starry sky above this designated Dark Sky Park. Tonight, why not enjoy dinner at the historic El Tovar Lodge with its displays of murals depicting the customs of the regional Native American Tribes - the Hopi, the Apache, the Mojave, and the Navajo. (B,L)|
|Day 6||Grand Canyon National Park||Today, a full free day to explore Grand Canyon National Park. You may wish to partake in an exciting optional flightseeing trip over the Grand Canyon or explore the rim on foot. Visit Mather Point and the Grand Canyon Visitor Center to learn about the geology of the canyon and enjoy a visually stunning video exploration of the canyon rim to the river-from dawn to dusk. Be sure to visit the Kolb Studio, the 1905 restored family home of the Kolb brothers who created a lasting legacy of exploration photography within the canyon. Tonight, join your Tour Director for a special farewell dinner. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Las Vegas||This morning, leave the great canyons behind and return to Las Vegas with a stop at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport for those with homebound flights. Please schedule flights after 3 pm. The trip ends at Treasure Island Hotel for those guests with extra nights. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person in single, double or triple room occupancy. All Escapes by Globus tours and departures are excluded from the following Globus discounts: Book Early & Save, Journeys Club discount, Second Tour discount and Small Group discount.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).