2020: Romantic Rhine with 2 Nights in Lucerne, 2 Nights in Paris & 2 Nights in London (Northbound) (WZA2) - Expression
14 days Lucerne to London
You'll start your European vacation tour with a visit to Lucerne, Switzerland. Your Monograms Local Host is on hand to assist you with sightseeing, free-time recommendations, and any other assistance you need during your 2-night stay in Lucerne. Enjoy a guided walking tour, including the Lion Monument, Old Town, Chapel Bridge, the Water Tower, Jesuit Church, and an excursion to Mount Pilatus. Your Rhine River cruise begins in Basel, Switzerland, and takes you through France, Germany, and Holland. You'll sail to Breisach, gateway to the beautiful Black Forest before venturing on to Strasbourg, France. Sail to Ludwigshafen for an excursion to Heidelberg Castle, or join your Avalon Adventure Host for a hike up Philosophers' Way. You'll also visit the Gutenberg museum for amazing history of early pioneers of print. Sail to Rudesheim and through the spectacular Rhine Gorge. You'll visit Koblenz and Cologne, and arrive in Amsterdam for a guided canal cruise through the colorful city. Transfer by high-speed train to Paris to start your Monograms vacation package with 2 nights in 'The City of Lights'. Enjoy a sightseeing with an expert guide, drive past the Latin Quarter, Les Invalides, Place de la Concorde, Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and take a Seine river cruise. You'll enjoy a guided sightseeing in England's most famous destination, as well as free time to really get to know the city. Sightseeing includes Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and St. Paul's Cathedral. Your Monograms vacation package includes the expert assistance of your Local Host in both Paris and London. Your Romantic Rhine River cruise with stays in Lucerne, Paris, and Lon-don provides the perfect combination for a guided European vacation of a lifetime.
Call 1 (800) 658-0869 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14502848
- Cruise Line
- Avalon Waterways
- Offer valid through 9/30/2019
- 14 Days
- Cruise Ship
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 7||Rhine Gorge|
- US$ Price Details
Gateway city for arrivals is Zurich.Port charges: $182Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included on Avalon portion only.Avalon offers the opportunity for solo travelers to sail with no single supplement (subject to availability).Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.Extra nights per person in Lucerne:in single room from $278 to $363, in twin room from $161 to $203All prices per person based on double occupancy. Cruise price based on Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck. See below for upgrade pricing.To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:Category / Decks / PriceD / Indigo Deck / $199B / Sapphire Deck / $1,149A / Sapphire Deck / $1,199P / Royal Deck / $1,299Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $2,199NOTE:Special Interest Cruises: Festive November 28 & December 5 & December 12, Jewish Heritage July 21
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Avalon Waterways, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Avalon Waterways, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Avalon Waterways to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land/cruise vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; intra-vacation air, unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees, including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.10 per segment, and U.S. and international arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas and vaccinations; tips to your Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Avalon menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
- Additional airline-imposed fees for seat assignments may apply and are not included in your total package cost. Please refer to carrier websites for seat assignment policies and applicable pricing.
Booking your Vacation with Air
Our volume buying power saves you money. We may be able to provide you with flight arrangements from your gateway city. Avalon Waterways offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Early Airfare Price Guarantee locks in a price that is guaranteed not to increase. Air pricing and schedules are available approximately 330 days prior to last travel date in the itinerary. At that time the best air price will be utilized and a new invoice with the air cost and confirmed schedule will be sent. The identity of the carrier, which may include the carrier?s codeshare partner, will be assigned and disclosed at this time. If the guaranteed price is the lowest, the schedule with the lowest fare per contracted classes of service will be booked. Any voluntary change to the confirmed flights negates the guaranteed price and is subject to air pricing at the time of the change.
Guaranteed air-inclusive prices - air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional non-refundable air deposit of $300 per person is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Avalon in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus a non-refundable per person service fee of $30 (North/Central America), $50 (Europe/Middle East) or $80 (all other international destinations). Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Avalon has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.